About srilankan airline flights from Tiruchirappalli
- SriLankan Airlines is the only airline flying nonstop from Tiruchirappalli to Colombo.
- Aircraft types that fly from Tiruchirappalli to Colombo ,Airbus A320-100/200
- Flights from TRZ to CMB are operated 14 times a week, with an average of 2 flights per day.
- The fastest direct flight from Tiruchirappalli to Colombo takes 1 hour. The flight distance between Tiruchirappalli and Colombo is 260 miles (or 419 km).
- The earliest flight departs at 09:40 from Tiruchirappalli and arrives at 10:40 at Colombo.
- The latest flight departs at 16:05 from Tiruchirappalli and arrives at 17:05 at Colombo.
Srilankan airline destinations in Tiruchirappalli
Direct flights to Tiruchirapalli International Airport :
Tiruchirappalli international airport (TRZ) >To> colombu Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB)
Srilankan airline Customer Care Centre
Tiruchirappalli airport contact details :
Colombu Airport Contact :
- Airport and Aviation Services (Sri Lanka) (Private) Limited.
Bandaranaike International Airport,
- Telephone: +94 11 226 444
- Fax: +94 11 225 943
- Airport Duty Manager: +94 11 226 3333
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Srilankan Airline Baggage Allowance
UL Policy for all destinations. Each piece of hand baggage must weigh no more than 7 kg and measure no more than a total of 115cm (l+h+w). In Economy Class, passengers are allowed one piece of hand baggage. In Business Class, passengers are allowed 2 pieces of hand baggage.
|Cabin||Maximun Weight per piece||Maximun pieces|
1 Weight Concept – luggage rule provides a maximum total weight of luggage that must not be exceeded without paying an overweight baggage fee. For routings excluding destined to / from North, Central and South America (Applicable concept for baggage is weight concept). Majority of our flights are operated outside the North, Central and South American region and for those flights weight concept is applicable based on the International Air transport Association (IATA) regulations.
2 Piece Concept – luggage rules are when an airline allows a specified number of bags to be checked in, with specified size and weight limits for each bag. For routings destined to/from North, Central and South America. (Applicable concept for baggage is piece concept). In the North, Central and South American region SriLankan Airlines operate with code share and interline partners from and to USA and Canada.